Would you like to cover our event for your media outlet? Awesome, we love you. To obtain a media pass for this event, please fill out the following form and we will get in touch with you with any questions we may have and/or to inform you of acceptance. Thank you for your interest in covering our event.
– AVC Conventions is happy to grant media passes to representatives of a limited set of media outlets. To request a pass, please use the form below.
– There will be NO onsite registration for media. This form will be the only way to apply.
– Press passes to Mississippi Comic Con are being made available for the following media outlets: (A) PRINT MEDIA: Print Media includes local newspapers, national newspapers, college newspapers, magazines etc… (B) TELEVISION & RADIO: TV & Radio include AM, FM, Satellite, Local TV and National TV (C) INTERNET PRESS: Passes for Internet press will be issued on a very limited case by case basis. We have a limited amount of press passes for internet only press, making it impossible to grant passes to everyone who makes a request.
– NOTE: If you are not approved for a media pass, you may still purchase a ticket to the show and report that way. As well, having a media pass does not guarantee any interviews. AVC Conventions is not responsible for setting up interviews with any celebrity guest, authors, artists, or anyone other special guests attending this event.
– We value our guests and attendees and strive to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for them. We expect all those who receive media passes to also maintain this environment. If media pass holders fail to live up to this standard, AVC Conventions reserves the right to revoke media passes for the current event as well as for future events. Please show respect not only for our featured guests and our attendees, but also for us.